Vat registration and compliance
Companies with taxable supplies in a country where they are not established will often require to register for VAT and comply with local fiscal obligations. The lack or delay in complying will incur penalties.
VAT Company will attend to all your VAT registration and compliance requirements including proper recording of transactions, timely completion and filing of VAT returns, Intrastat, etc.
Examples where the registration could be mandatory:
- Warehousing of goods abroad;
- Event organisation;
- Distance sales;
- Fuel sales;
- Construction projects, decoration and public works;
- Real Estate (construction, technical and management services, etc.);
- Sale and lease of equipment and Installation;
- Domestic sales and services.